Thank you so much lovely loveofacaptain for nominating me to play the game of 8 photos of happiness, here are mine!
1. Newborn Edie, we had no idea what we were letting ourselves in for. 7 pounds 5 ounces of chaos.
2. After my Dad died aged only 59 me and my marvellous sister did a charity walk dressed as an emu to raise money for the nurses who cared for him. We won the fancy dress competition, met Bill Turnbull and raised 2 grand. Happy days! She is going to kill me for this photo.
3. Another photo, another fancy dress outfit. I’m Lou, Mr mess stress and fancy dress was Andy.
4. Every year me and the sis compete to wear our Christmas cracker hats the longest. That is the slight smug smile of victory.
5. The most amazing man I know.
6. A momentary pause in the trouble making to allow for a photograph.
7. Shortly after taking this photo the hulk climbed fully clothed in the paddling pool then threw a 30 minute tantrum because he was cold and wet. The diva banged her head on a table while taking off her pants. Classic.
8. Other people got socially acceptable wedding favours, I got this. My favourite pig based snack item. To say I was smug would be an understatement.
Like me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Messstressandfancydress[twitter-follow screen_name=’MessyMummyBlog’]